Getting set up as a Seller
1. Create Marketcube account
All sellers must set up a Marketcube account.
Click here to create a Marketcube account.
From your Marketcube portal, you can log in at any time to make changes to your products or to update the status an order. When a customer purchases a product from you, this will appear in your Marketcube portal and you will also receive an email notification.
Please note: when signing up, the verification email may wind up in your spam folder! So make sure to check this if it doesn't show in your inbox right away.
Upload your products
If you already have a website and it is hosted by Shopify, you can easily sync your products from your store to our store. Otherwise you can upload each product one at a time.
(Please ask us if you need help!)
Once you have loaded your products, please send us an email to email@example.com with two things:
1. Your shipping rates. You will not be able to set up your shipping rules through Marketcube. Instead we will set up a custom shipping profile for you through Shopify directly.
Important note: when an order comes through, your Marketcube interface will display shipping as $0 - this is not the case and you will be paid for the value of the item + shipping costs, less our 9% fee.
2. Your bank account number. So that we can pay you directly when a sale comes through, please send through your bank account number.
Read our T&C's
By creating an account this means you are agreeing to our Terms.
Other Important Info
You will get an email every time changes you make to your products have been approved so you may want to turn this notification off in your settings.
When uploading products please remember:
- Tick "This is a physical product" (otherwise shipping costs will not be applied)
- Include your shipping rates in the product description of each product.
- Do not select "Shopify tracks this products inventory" without putting a quantity available.
- If you have limited stock of a product, select "Shopify tracks this products inventory" under Inventory Policy, then enter the number you have in stock. When the number in stock is 0, this product will display as "Sold out".
- Do not post personal contact information in your product description.
For more help with uploading products, check out the link below: